We understand that we represent your company and must reflect your high standards. We take great care to adhere to your specifications, to plan meticulously, and to exceed your expectations for your important event.
Joyce Gold History Tours of New York specializes in providing high-level, enjoyable tours for corporate clients.
Whether entertaining your clients, your special guests or your employees from the city or from around the world, Joyce Gold customizes the tour as she responds to questions and comments from your group. The emphasis, the stories, even the themes she explores can be open to subtle or significant changes as she interacts with your group.
For your reference, below is a list of walking tours that are currently popular among our corporate clients.
- Area of the corporate offices
- Wall Street – From Windmills To World Finance
- Greenwich Village (many different emphases are available)
- Immigrant, Radical, Notorious Women Of Washington Square
- High Line Park Elevates The Meatpacking District
- Gangs of New York And The Bloody Five Points
Explore our complete list of tours at Tour Descriptions.
If you are looking to offer your group a broad view of the city, check our Bus and Vehicle Tours page for some ideas.
Contact Joyce for more information about planning your corporate tour.